Blake Ellis & Associates, Architects was established in May of 1956 and has been in continuous operation since that date. Although the firm has had various combinations of principals, partners and associates in its history, the same senior principle has maintained the firm’s continuity and design excellence since the beginning. In December of 1976, the practice was incorporated as Blake Ellis & Associates, Inc. Architects, and continues to function currently as that corporate entity. On August 1, 1977, the corporation assumed the trade name of Ellis, Ricket & Associates, Architects to further recognize the contributions of Mr. Ken Ricket.
Whether working with a home-owner on their dream house or with a university president on a new campus plan, ERA delivers the same attention to design and detail. Over time, we have specialized in a number of areas, including education, government facilities, and historic restoration. Our land planning and master planning services have been popular with institutions who look towards the future of their facilities in order to better manage long term development. We have assisted city and county governments in long-range facilities planning in order to identify priorities for funding, particularly with SPLOST and grant financed projects.
Selected Works Map: